The annual FLOURISH DIY Fair is happening on Saturday June 18th from 12pm-5pm in The Tannery at The Cap!
Pop down for a bit, or stay all day to catch free live music, get some yummy food truck snacks and browse zines, vintage clothing and more.
Featured vendors include:
- Ryan Howatt
- Jolene Robichaud
- Lia Taylor
- Jeff Robertson
- Nicholas Walsh
- Olivia Chenier
- Brittany Godin
- Kate Halliday
- Ana González
- Todd Fraser
- Aaron Breau
- Rainy Dayz
- Hey-o Vintage
- Crystal Drew
- Fredericton Feminist Film Collective
- Amber Carter
- Brittany Weston
362 Queen Street, E3B 1B2
- The Cap patio requires climbing 4 stairs, and the Wilser's Room/Nest Patios require climbing a full set of stairs. Cap washrooms require climbing an additional 3 stairs. Wilser's Room washrooms require climbing an additional 6 stairs total.
- If you use a wheelchair or walking aid, please e-mail email@example.com before the show so we can prepare adequate space for you.
- Washrooms in The Cap and Wilser's Room are all-gender
The Cap can be accessed without climbing stairs, but should let us know ahead of time to prepare a safe entry. There is a wheelchair-friendly all-gender washroom in the Cap.
- The Cap x FLOURISH Safer Spaces policies are in place for the duration of the event.
- Pets are not allowed on the patios during events, to ensure the comfort and safety of the animals. Service animals allowed with proper verification and demarcation.